Join the next King Harbor Amenities Meeting on May 31, 2022 at 6:30 PM.
This is your opportunity to let city leaders know what you want to do to Revitalize Not Supersize Our Harbor.
The May 31st meeting will be the last City-sponsored community engagement event before a complete draft plan is formulated and presented at public hearings for review by City Council and Commissions.
It will be a hybrid event so you can participate either online via Zoom or in person.
Attend In-person: 6:30 PM Redondo Council Chambers, 415 Diamond Street, Redondo Beach 90277
Attend Online: Register Here: Community Meeting #3
With the recent change to a resident-centric majority in our City Council on March 2021, it’s now your turn to let city leadership know what you want for our harbor including:
- The location of the public boat ramp – a requirement of the California Coastal Commission.
- Where should the new sport fishing pier be located?
- Options to improve Seaside Lagoon and expand its operations year round.
- Improve pedestrian experience along the waterfront.
- Prioritize what should be rebuilt or renovated and locate new recreational and operational elements.
- International Boardwalk Improvements
- Advance Community plans for Moonstone Park
Please participate in this hard-won victory for the future of King Harbor.
We are getting closer to our goal but ROW still needs your help to defend Redondo Beach residents from unscrupulous developers, outside special interests, and crony corruption, and to help build the future you voted for at the ballot box, so please donate Here.