Join the next King Harbor Amenities Meeting on March 7, 2022 at 6:30 PM.
Go to the link below and register to let everyone know what you want to do to Revitalize Not Supersize Our Harbor.
With the recent change to a resident-centric majority in our City Council it’s now your turn to let city leadership know what you want for our harbor including:
- The location of the public boat ramp – a requirement of the California Coastal Commission.
- Where should the new sport fishing pier be located?
- Options to improve Seaside Lagoon and expand its operations year round.
- Improve pedestrian experience along the waterfront.
- Prioritize what should be rebuilt or renovated and locate new recreational and operational elements.
- International Boardwalk Improvements
- Advance Community plans for Moonstone Park
Please participate in this hard-won victory for the future of King Harbor.
We are getting closer to our goal but ROW still needs your help to defend Redondo Beach residents from unscrupulous developers and crony corruption, and to help build the future you voted for at the ballot box, so please donate Here.